Thanks for reply
but i need a clearer route to make a complain,
this is what happened
begining of this month, the management and the new employer had a meeting in Sibu, there are 2 things that is concerns to the employee (which mention by some of the people had attended the meeting):-
1) the current employed monthly paid supervisor (permenant) must change mode of employment by contract (position switch from employee to contractor) with immediate effect.
2) the accounts department in Kuching must move to Sibu (the new head office) proposed by the new employer, to take effect on 30 April 2009, but my senior manager has reject his proposal, but change the reallocation to 30 June 2009, then some the redundant staff must resign from the company.
3) downsizing the current office from 16 employees to 4.
all the above has been annouce by our manager in Kuching office on 13 of April 2009.
my collegue has made an approach to the IR in Kuching for their advice, but they say there is no case, saying there is nothing wrong after my collegue explained what i have explained to you.
nevertheless, i will go and make a complaint myself, but i must know what to convince him/her on the matter.
should i make a compliant
1) on the old employer of not handling proper procedures on the old employees,
2) not giving option of choice, since the old employer know what the new employer will do to the old employees (transfer the accounting department to sibu), so what happen to the employees in Kuching? should they take the advice from the employer to just resign from the new employer.?
3) if they make the transfer to sibu, can we (7of us refuse to be transfer), the distance is too far. (if they just order us to do the transfer in the fews months time, what next? if we refuse to transfer, can they dismiss us without compensation?)