Forums 论坛

H.K Chong
15/01/2009 10:37:58
Re: Termination of Contract


My contract with the employer was to be 6 months and after that to have the options to join as permanent.

However, my contract was terminated or ceased on the first month of the contract due to project cancellation.

According to the contract, termination from the Employer, employer has to pay 1 month salary of the compensation.

But in this course, the employer only willing to pay half a month.

From the termination date till now is already more than 60 days. So may i know whether can i file this matter to the Industrail Relations Department to get back the half month of compensation?

Kindly please advice if there are other ways to overcome this matter.


HK. Chong
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/01/2009 16:08:13
You can try to make a claim at the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department see if they can you in any way.
Edit | Delete

H.K Chong
15/01/2009 16:44:56
Thanks KL Siew for your feedback. Cheers.
Edit | Delete

08/06/2012 11:52:38
I have a 6 month contract to work with company X and has been working there for 1 month. if today 8th, and I want to stop work on the 15th, how much do I have to pay to company X..? i really need your hep.. A.S.A.P .. thanks..
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)