Without knowing your actual problems with your employer, I would just let you read the law in the Employment Act for information. However, if your salary is over RM1500, the two Sections are not applicable to you. It is advisable to sort out the problems amicably.
13. Termination of contract without notice.
(1) Either party to a contract of service may terminate such contract of service without notice or, if notice has already been given in accordance with section 12, without waiting for the expiry of that notice, by paying to the other party an indemnity of a sum equal to the amount of wages which would have accrued to the employee during the term of such notice or during the unexpired term of such notice,
(2) Either party to a contract of service may terminate such contract of service without notice in the event of any wilful breach by the other party of a condition of the contract of service.
15. When contract is deemed to be broken by employer and employee.
(1) An employer shall be deemed to have broken his contract of service with the employee if he fails to pay wages in accordance with Part III,