Re: Been Acused, No Warning Letter, Company HR not responsive, denied increment and bonus
1. I have been working with my company which is a MALAYSIA GLC for almost 4 years and has been a very excellent worker.
2. Each year my KPI rating was above 3.6 / 4
3. However this year (2009), my KPI is 3.65 but I was ranked among the lowest.
4. The reason why I am receiving a very low ranked due to the accusations that I have a bad attitude problems.
5. When I asked what were the accusations, the company refuse to say
6. The worst part is, the company HR never issued to me any warning letter regarding for any wrong doing.
7. I have been called by my boss to further explanation, and I have explained the reasons for every actions and was decided it is not a wrong doing but merely misunderstanding.
8. However, according to the HR I am still committed of the wrong doing.
9. FYI, the accusations were totally false accusations based on personal opinion. In Malay term I called it "fitnah". I believed the accusation was from among the top management who pretty much does not like me because I am getting all the spotlight.
10. But I have no way to prove it because the company HR is not very cooperative.
11. Till this date, the issue is still hanging and its has been include in my service records. In such, I will be denied for my annual increment and bonuses.
12. I would like to take a legal action on this matter but I dont know if there such law to assist a person like me.
13. Any advise is most welcome