Forums 论坛

19/04/2009 13:41:34
Re: Payment

I'm just resigned from a company. Well, I'm supposed to go to Hong kong with the company end of this month, but i decided not to go and resigned due to various reasons with the company and management skills that made me made that choice. Now my boss claimed that he sent out an email that states who ever leaves before the hong kong trip they need to pay for the air ticket. However, my colleagues and I did not receive the email. I asked him to resend again for me to see. He did not want to send.

And also, since I'm a foreign worker and my working permit I paid first, now the company is saying that there is no such rules that they should pay me back for the working permit of my 7 months working there.

So my questions are:
1) What are the rules regarding the issue of overseas compensation?
2) Do the company need to provide official letter for this overseas trip? since they booked for us...
3) How do i claim back my working permit for the 7 months there?
4) And also for OT what proves do i need to claim OT?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
19/04/2009 15:01:12
Sorry, I really can't say anything about your queries in view of such unusual arrangements between you and your company. Try your luck with the Labour Department see if they could do anything about it, but I doubt.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)