Forums 论坛

samantha Low Shi Teng
16/04/2009 19:11:36
Re: Previous company refuse to give me an EA form

Hi there,

Samantha here, my previous company refuse to give me EA forms as i already request since march 2009. I am currently working in a new company and required to pay tax this year. Without the EA form from previous company i cant accumulate the total income.
may i know i can go for which channel to help me request for the EA form?what can i do if they refuse to give me?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/04/2009 21:30:36
You will have to consult the Income Tax Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)