Forums 论坛

16/04/2009 11:49:53
Re: who's account

my boss have 2 companies and both are sdn bhd. which consist of diff. share holders. Let call it company A and B. Company A had a rental agreemet with other company and the billing is with company A, but company B paid for it. Now company B is preparing for the auditing is it possible to put this expenses under company B?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
16/04/2009 13:02:22
That you will have to ask your company accountant. If I were company B, I would definitely treat it as my expenses since I paid for it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)