Forums 论坛

13/01/2009 22:23:17
Re: under Probation letter is that company can change it to contract?

the company was giving me for six months Probation letter. then i just work there almost 6 months but suddenly they say want to change me as contract worker? is that i have to terminate current work before change to contract worker? but the position just as a general clerk or QC only...

what is the benefit as a contract worker?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/01/2009 08:28:45
You must ask your employer about that. Find out the terms and conditions of "contract worker" and then you can compare with those in your present employment. Then you will know the difference. If you agree with the arrangement, the present contract of employment should be terminated and a new contract signed. Discuss it with your employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)