Forums 论坛

10/01/2009 06:58:21
Re: Unpaid salary (URGENT)

Company extend 4 days for the holiday of CNY, but they din't pay for the 4 days, as a employee, can we due with the company to get back the complete salary? Cause the problem is not we dont want to work.....Kindly thank for your advice
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/01/2009 09:23:56
You may have to object by telling them you don't want the extended holiday and want to work, see what have to say about it. Better do it in writing. But be careful, if the majority of the employees have no problem with the arrangement, better follow. If I were the employer and came across an employee like that, I would say "OK, the factory is close and there is no work. If you don't want the holiday, you can come, pull a chair and sit down at the guard house for the normal working hours, you will be paid your salary."
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)