Forums 论坛

23/02/2009 16:44:52
Re: retrench

i am getting monthly salary of RM4.3K in my existing company, joint the company since end of year 2006.

What happen if my company retrench me, what actions shall i take, and what retrench compensation by the company shall be?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
23/02/2009 18:04:08
If you are not happy with their action, you can seek redress at the Industrial Relations Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)