Forums 论坛

14/02/2009 12:11:11
Re: Termination

We have a staff who has a poor attendance performance and several warning letter has been given.
Today we found that he forged his medical certificate to amend the date and cheating the company.
if we want to terminate him immediately (without domestic inquiry), do we still need to compensate him for the one month termination notice? FYI, he joined our company less than one year. Or what should we do?
Please advice. Thank you.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
14/02/2009 12:43:15
I would prefer a domestic inquiry to be carried out first.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)