Forums 论坛

19/12/2009 09:37:04
Re: staff froud case

my one of staff (non-confirmed) at another outlet incharge salry we pending almost 4month due to this staff never pay to another staffs salary and resigned without i ask her to came & collect her salary at head office until now she do want came and what can i do for this?plz advice me...

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
19/12/2009 13:00:18
Just keep the salary until she comes to collect it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)