Forums 论坛

11/12/2009 12:00:47
Re: Termination due to prolong illness

I have to terminate a staff with M/Cs for more than 1 year due to recuperating from motorcycle accident since in April 2008. We felt he is a redundant to the company and his position s/b filled by a permanent staff. How can I go about it?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
11/12/2009 13:11:11
You will have to write to him and be prepared to pay the necessary termination benefits which may be due. I suggest you consult the Labour Department also.
Edit | Delete

19/12/2010 13:21:04
I have been on MC for more than 100 days due to an injury by falling down at work.Now my employer is intending terminate me due to my long term MC.Do I entitle for any compensation for my sevice and the injuries I had.I have been working there for 7 years.They have refered me to SOCSO but I have not received any reply from SOCSO.Pls advice.Thank you.

Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)