Forums 论坛

10/12/2009 10:53:40
Re: about staff

Q1: it is employer can ask part time (PT)staff to resign 24hrs without any notice? if cannot what kind of action to take toword employer?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/12/2009 10:57:02
If the contract of service says that notice for termination of service is 24 hours then it is 24 hours. If there is none and his service is terminated then staff can complain to the Labour Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)