Forums 论坛

04/12/2009 08:48:48
Re: company transfer

If the employer transfer a staff from com A to associate com B, which company should issue a transfer letter. should com B need to issue new appointment letter to the staff.

What about the annual leave,is it based on com A entitlement?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
04/12/2009 09:44:27
The employee concerned should clarify all these with the one who authorised the transfer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)