Forums 论坛

21/11/2009 22:32:00
Re: hold salary & claims

Hi there,
My company had found out and have proof of a staff which had just resigned pocketed money collected from our customers. Can my company hold his salary & claims? Or should report to the labour department? And, he leaved my company without any notice.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
22/11/2009 09:04:39
Yes, you can go to the Labour Department and make a claim for indemnity in lieu of notice.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)