Forums 论坛

18/11/2009 00:23:46
Re: probation

i'm still under probation but i leave without one month notice but i did give her the letter . n now she sue me for not gibing her one month notice n she wan me to pay her back in if i dun wanna pay her back ma one month salary .wat reason shall i give ? eg: mentality torturing. is there any chance of wining in this?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
18/11/2009 09:23:00
This is no point in giving excuses now. If you don't want to pay, just don't pay. You pay only when the authority orders you to pay.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)