Forums 论坛

13/11/2009 11:44:42
Re: Labour office service?


I resigned at Oct 09, after that the company sent my salary to labour office and ask them be a witness to prove I have received the salary.

As I know, if labour office receive complaint, and the case bring to court, at the time labour office just able function as witness.

Is this "witness service" follow procedure?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
13/11/2009 14:45:01
Are you sure the money has been sent to the Labour Office? If it is true, just go to the Labour Office and get your money there.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)