Forums 论坛

06/02/2009 14:32:28
Re: travelling

if i on behalf of company visited to governmental bodies or institution such as bank , can i claim for petrol coverage? my appointment letter also did not stated any petrol coverage claimant or allowances, can i still claim it? and the most important, if i am eligible to claim, if my company refuse to pay, what can i do? for ur info, i am still under probabtion period
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/02/2009 14:35:07
You should consult your company about this.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)