Forums 论坛

22/10/2009 12:20:55
Re: Industrial Court's Bias Decision

Dear Sir,

I was constructively dismissed by my employer and i seek the assistance of the IR court. After a year, last week i received a letter from IRC stating that rujukan kamu tidak wajar dirujuk di Mahkamah Perusahaan. There was no reason given. I have asked friends and seek their advise to sue the company but i would like to have a second opinion. I had to leave because the company was owing me my allowance and they wanted to cut my pay..I feel that the decision was unjust.
Can i appeal to the IRC for the review?
Edit | Delete

22/10/2009 16:03:33
You can consider engaging a lawyer for a lawsuit against your employer if you are not satisfied with IRC's judgment.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)