Forums 论坛

09/10/2009 16:26:39
Re: late pay

If let say my company has failed to pay my salary after my resignation, where should i file a complain? Labour office or industrial office as my salary already exceed RM1.5k. Thanks!
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
09/10/2009 16:42:05
You still can make a claim for your salary if your salary does not exceed RM5000.
Edit | Delete

Suleka Madhavan
20/10/2009 17:03:57
I have been working as a temporary staff with an organisation for the past 10 months. I understand that a staff should be made permanent if he/she has been working for more than 6 months. Is this true?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)