Forums 论坛

06/10/2009 10:52:57
Re: Procedure

Good Morning, I have an employee who resigned without a full notice period and my company now wish to sue her and to get back the notice period payment. May I know what is the procedure? Do we approach the govenment labour office or do we need to hire a lawyer for this matter? Do we have to pay for the lawyer or government will provide?

Thank you.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/10/2009 12:02:55
If the employee's salary is below RM1500, the company can make a claim against her at the Labour Department. No charge.
If her salary is above RM1500, your company can consult a lawyer how to go about it.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)