Forums 论坛

01/10/2009 17:47:19
Re: Sick Leave

Does the employer have the right to decline a person from taking MC when she is feeling unfit to go to work and has obtained an MC from a registered practitioner?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
02/10/2009 10:55:34
The employer can refuse to accept mc from non panel doctor when the company has its own appointed panel doctors unless the employee has valid reasons to see other doctors.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)