Forums 论坛

01/10/2009 14:50:02
Re: exceeded mc

On issue of medical leave. If an employee have exceeded the entittled medical leave and hospitalization leave (14+60)days:
1) can compnany advice to utilize annual leave
2) can employee opt for unpaid leave instead of utilizing Annual Leave available.
3) can company insist employee to utilize annual leave
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
01/10/2009 16:45:40
To me, he should first use his annual leave to cover the excessive sick leave. If he can be allowed to take unpaid leave for it, then I am afraid that he may keep taking sick leave and expects to be granted unpaid leave. You may of course consult the Labour Department also.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)