Forums 论坛

08/09/2009 07:58:21
Re: foreign Worker Humiliation

Hi I am working in a private company as a manager. I am a foreign worker but staying in malaysia for the past 17 months. My salary is 6500 + allowances. our country manager has involved in many fradulent activities, including cooking up the revenue, since i was also in sales department, he has humiliated me and two more persons (in sales department) to and has used our names in cooking up the sales. Now 2 weeks back, i went to the management and explaiend them what is happening in the branch, and i filed a resignation to get out fo this issues. They have accepted my resignation and also they has given me a no due certificate. But they are not releasing my salary and also as asking me to sign a undertaking document stating that i am a part of the managers fradulent activites, which i said i cannot sign, since i was not involved directly and he has used our names. I have enough proof (all employees can vouch) also i have a hard letter copy. So now if the company is taking a action on misconduct and hold my salary what is my position. Kindly advice me how to proceed in this issue.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/09/2009 09:01:10
My advice is that you should go and see a lawyer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)