Forums 论坛

Bong Chee Keong
30/07/2008 14:24:18
Re: Personal Accident policy

My sister in-laws was robbed and injured when she walk to correct her car after work. She was declared as Total permanent disable due to this accident. Her company said they did not buy Personal Accident insurance for her because this is not the company practice. I would like to know under the labor laws; it is compulsory for a company to buy PA insurance for the staff.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
30/07/2008 14:59:41
As far as I know, it is not compulsory for employers to purchase PA insurance for the workers. Try contact SOCSO if there is any benefit available.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.