Forums 论坛

15/07/2008 16:58:04
Re: Pay indemnity for 24h notice

regarding the indemnity paying, if we dont pay! n just go off.....
What type Legal action a company do on us? please advise me ...... n what the best way for me coz just left 2 week only ...... to do this with correct manner .... URGENT!!!

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
15/07/2008 17:20:03
The employer can go to the Labour Department and lodge a claim against you. For you, you better talk to your employer about your wanting to leave and ask him if it is alright for you to give only 2 weeks notice. Otherwise, If your notice period is 1 month, you will have to pay for the short notice. Talk to your employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.