Forums 论坛

30/04/2008 14:08:41

If our company would like to fire a staff who had work for 6 years. We are willing to pay him another month salary. In this way, is our company safe, or he still can go to Labour Office to make some issue ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
30/04/2008 14:34:25
Surely he will complain. You better consult the Labour Office before you do that.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.