Forums 论坛

26/04/2008 17:14:51
Re: can i get back my allowance


just want to seek your advise. 2 month ago i resign from my former company. the company policy is a 2 month notice policy. i did not serve the company for 36 days and left the company. i ask tell the management to just deduct my outstanding days pf notice by paiding to the company. because they still owe me the recently month salary.
my question is will i get back my allowance?? my salary is inclusive of my basic (2700) + allowance (900) + outstation allowance (300) + claim which i paid in advance (750). total of 4650.

plz advise and thankz
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
26/04/2008 18:26:06
If I understood your problem properly, you may get back if there is any balance after deducting the indemnity for the 36 days short notice.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.