Forums 论坛

22/03/2008 19:53:30
Re: Outstanding Commission

My last day of service was on 16/01/2008 with my former company. I was drawing a monthly basic salary of RM2800.00. However, the company owes me commission amounting to about RM14,000.00. Before I left, the company issue me a letter which indicates that they will pay me by monthly instalment at RM 1,000.00 every 20th. I had received the first instalment from them on 27th Feb after much chasing. Now they failed to pay me the 2nd instalment on time claiming they have cash flow problem and ask me to wait. I am tired of the monthly chasing.
I understand that I can make claims from the Labour Department if the monthly income is below RM5,000.00. Since my case is more than 60 days from my resignation date, can i still file my case to the Labour Department for claims. Thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
22/03/2008 20:37:23
You still can make a claim at the Labour Department. There is no 60 days limit there.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.