Forums 论坛

17/03/2008 15:26:59
Re: 24hrs resignation

I have decided to tender 24hrs resignation however i would have to pay my employer 1mth notice nevertheless i was bonded on study loan. I have requested for installment payment on the bonding, but employer is requesting me to pay the whole lum sum amount which i have no chance to pay off the such amount. Can i resign by paying the one month notice period and pay them the bonding amount in installment. pls advice
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
17/03/2008 17:01:24
I am really in the position to advise it is all up to the employer. Are you having a guarantor for the loan, because if you resign without settling your loan, you may put the guarantor in trouble. Think carefully before you act further. You better consult your parents also.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


KL Siew has put up a sister site by the name of, which is in effect a more user-friendly version of the present popular The site is in the process of being fine-tuned but it is fully functional. You are invited to visit the website at and give your views or suggestions. Queries can be posted and be responded from there as usual.