Forums 论坛

3/28/2010 12:07:29 PM
Re: Commision Problem

Hi, i am a sales executive and resign from the company 1 month ago and join another, but they hold my comission due to my customers still have outstanding payment. The second problem is they realease my comission not follow the agreement, it means underpay about 30% and they not give me my overall year sales report, what should i do?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
3/28/2010 2:49:54 PM
1. Normally commission is payable only on successful collection of debts from customers. Since you have resigned and not there to collect payments from customers, you may not get your commission.

2. If your salary is not more than RM1500, you may approach the Labour Department for help about the underpayment . If your salary is more than that, you may have consult a lawyer and sue for it in court. You don't get your sales report if they chose not to give you one and I think there is nothing much you can do about it.
Edit | Delete

5/11/2012 12:32:50 AM
Hi, I am planning resign but i am facing the commission problem. My company aren't going to pay any commission to the sale person after she or he resign even she or he is collect all outstanding before she or he resign. what can i do?

Edit | Delete

Post Response提问

Name 名:
Email 电信 :  (optional 可以不用)