Forums 论坛

06/10/2009 16:04:31
Re: public holiday change to another date

i wan to ask if public holiday change to another date, that public holiday i got work.
how to calculate the salary ? got trible salary or no?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
06/10/2009 16:45:42
If you are a monthly paid worker, you will get (salary/26) x 2 for working on that day.
Edit | Delete

23/12/2009 15:24:54
依Eric的问题,如果老板没有给(salary/26) x 2这样的工钱,可以去劳工部告那个老板吗?

Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website