Forums 论坛

24/08/2009 12:34:09
Re: resignation issue

a confirmed staff need to tender her resignation with 2 month notice which according to his employment letter, but now she tender the letter with immediate effect, the company not accepted, please advise, to which goverment department that the company can sue or claimed back the salary in lieu of notice ?
if the company lost the original employment letter, can they do anything else ?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
24/08/2009 12:41:32
You can try to make a claim for indemnity in lieu of notice at the Labour Department.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website