Forums 论坛

18/06/2009 12:39:21
Re: foreign worker (died issue)


I would like to ask about foreign worker problem.

Let's say, if a foreign worker commit suiside in the hostel and died. How you will settle this kind of problem? What compensation he can be claimed?

In other words, if this foreign worker died at outside by nature, so hows?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
18/06/2009 14:39:38
The only thing you have to do is to report the case to the police. A dead man can't make claim, I suppose.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website