Forums 论坛

08/05/2009 15:13:07
Re: bankruptcy

we had employee a bankroptcy person be production manager,but each time the salary is open and bank in to his wife account.including epf and socso,may i knew how can i report him to labour law?the letter should send to which address?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
08/05/2009 16:49:08
Why do you want to report him and what wrong has he done?
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website