Forums 论坛

07/05/2007 18:37:26
Re: Claim Annual Leave Problem

If i hv 8days annual leave,but year end i got balance 3days,then i apply my annual leave , but my boss said that one month can take 2days annual only.Then i ask him can forward or not,he said cannot,then also no give me the money of annual leave,how can i do?If i resign already,could i claim my annual leave in the term of my resignation??please answer me in chinese,thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
07/05/2007 20:46:39
如果你所说的是真的,你的老板好象不对。 如果你辞职,老板应该补回年假给你。你还是最好到劳工局去多了解一下。
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website