Forums 论坛

Miss yeo
25/08/2008 10:42:55
Re: 年假问题

Edit | Delete

KL Siew
25/08/2008 12:36:42
Edit | Delete

28/08/2008 14:28:00
My previous company did not pay my annual leave entitlement when i was resigned. I keep chasing them for payment but they still delay. It is almost 1 year. Can i know after one year can i take action to the labour department to take back my salary for the leave?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
28/08/2008 19:33:56
Yes, you can do that.
Edit | Delete

Vickie Teh
22/09/2008 20:03:27
Dear Sir & Madam,

I have 18 days leave for the year , Balance 4 days. We had not inform cannot taken advance leave (Purata calculation). My superior /manager had approvded the leave for my medical check up and submitted to HR. But HR Department just deducted my salary without any notice to me or my superior. Can HR do this under labor law?
Edit | Delete

Ms Kee
26/11/2008 10:52:55
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website