Forums 论坛

04/09/2007 09:48:16
Re: Termination Without Notice

I received resignation letter from company's employee on 22nd August 2007. Due to his service year is over 3years, that means he need to give 2 months notice (as per Apoinment Letter). But he absent from work start 30th August 2007. In this situation, is this as breach of contract (terminate him directly) or termination without notice (get 2 months salary from him)? What should i do? Thanks.
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
04/09/2007 11:46:30
Yes, if he does not give you 2 months notice, you can approach the Labour Office and make a claim against that employeee, if you want to.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website