Forums 论坛

10/07/2007 17:01:41
Re: deduct salary

i start work on 02/05/2007, my salary is RM1400.00, but i received a memo from HR dept said that "my working performance, learning attitude is not good, if after end of july'07 i also can't change my attitude, my salary will deduct to RM1,000.00", under labour law, it's case is right or not?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
10/07/2007 21:10:39
They can give you notice for changing the terms of your contract of service but if they really do it, you can make a complaint either at the Labour Department or the Industrial Relations Department. I cannot tell you for sure what will be the outcome. Meanwhile try to change your attitude if you really have one.
Edit | Delete

Post Response (Feel free to share your experiences)

Email:  (optional)


Read the latest labour law! At the new Labour Law website