Jason Yap
6/6/2008 10:57:48 PM
Re: High risk work

I am doing some high risk work such as doing electrical maintanence in live. Beside socso any other compensation i can request from company base on labour law?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
6/7/2008 8:11:18 AM
SOCSO is the best for you under the labour laws. Of course you can cover yourself with a life insurance or accident policy.
Edit | Delete

Post Response提问

Name 名:
Email 电信 :  (optional 可以不用)