1/21/2008 12:20:50 AM

My previous employer deduct PCB from my salary every month. When I check with lhdn recently, the officer told me that there is only 2 transaction that debitted in to my account which is actually not the amount deducted from my salary every month. The officer not able to give me further information because my file is not at that branch. I will need to go back to the branch that i registered. In this case, am I protected under the labour law?
Edit | Delete

KL Siew
1/22/2008 9:04:40 AM
PCB is not something under the Employment Act. You better check with the branch where your file is kept as advised by the income tax officer before your bring the matter up with your previous employer.
Edit | Delete

Post Response提问

Name 名:
Email 电信 :  (optional 可以不用)